• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trask Performance Etec 800 Turbo Kit

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Kind of a BS Move that they removed your post on dootalk.

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
thats DT for ya. o well more for us and more trail banging mxzs for them

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
trevor, the spoolup sounds quick, what is your opion on how it spools compred to stock, is the dj cluching working like you want in the steep and deep, how is the fuel milage working out, do you need extra fuel, and what are you doing for a headlight, thanks fred

H

High Roller

trevor, the spoolup sounds quick, what is your opion on how it spools compred to stock, is the dj cluching working like you want in the steep and deep, how is the fuel milage working out, do you need extra fuel, and what are you doing for a headlight, thanks fred

No lag, clutching is bang on (Dj worked with us to build a turbo helix), it's good on fuel, all day on a tank, with a can you can have a good day of riding. I have been doing the lead dogs, but you can keep you stock headlights.

J
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Been waiting and dreaming of the day someone turboed the Etec! :face-icon-small-hap
Would it be at all possible to test ride it sometime? Have a turbo Nytro right now, but have been thinking turbo two-strokes maybe the way to go for the riding I do... Seen a few of Lindermans turbo M8s that seem to run good, just not a Cat guy though!

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
have you guys done any testing at higher boost with race gas yet? say 12+psi??

Last edited:
H

High Roller

Been waiting and dreaming of the day someone turboed the Etec! :face-icon-small-hap
Would it be at all possible to test ride it sometime? Have a turbo Nytro right now, but have been thinking turbo two-strokes maybe the way to go for the riding I do... Seen a few of Lindermans turbo M8s that seem to run good, just not a Cat guy though!

I ride golden or revy area most weekends, just give me a shout to set something up.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
trev, mike and myself are down in whitefish sleeding for a week, its snowing like hell and want to see your etec run... we buy the drinks on newyears...:face-icon-small-hap

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
just got in from a ride, seen a turboed etec run on a few short pulls, not sure whos kit, but it seamed to run strong, i was told it was a cdn kit?? or built in canada, never seen him again

i might take you up on the 7th...

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
hi trevor, have you done any work with reeds on the etec, are the stockers the way to go(maybe there is no reeds in a etec) nice to hear the motor is handling the power so far

Premium Features