• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what are powder special 600s going for?

W

WAmtnsledr

Jul 12, 2009
nice! that's what i want to get, except not LE. i don't want the 2" wider ski stance and sway bar.

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
Seen a bunch of 'em on ksl.com. I own 2 of them and wouldnt look to pay more than $1000.00. They are good sleds... for their age. But thats the thing... theyre HEAVY and outdated. That drives the cost down, whether the seller likes it or not. Dont believe what you read from the seller. I've seen two advertised with 136" tracks, could tell they werent from the pics, and alot are advertised as "so few miles" on them, dont believe that either. $1000.00 for one with no "signs of wear" and ACTUALLY WITH a 136"x2" track... theyre out there.

Bought this one for $800.00:
083.jpg

This is how it sits now after I added some things, I wouldnt ask more than $1000.00 for this sled:
ZRT2.jpg

...my buddy paid $800.00 for this one:
P1010470.jpg

IF you do look at one... check the motor mnts(3), tip it on the side and inspect the drive axle bearings. These are usually a problem at this point of their life.

Last edited:
Premium Features