• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thunderstruck 8 Teaser

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
TSBO is ThunderStruck Best Of... covers all the past movies Jim has made. Pretty cool stuff and a few things people haven't seen before. He sure has come a long way sense the first couple. It's amazing to see how the sleds have improved over the years.

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
M
Dec 15, 2007
Moyie B.C.
Great teaser Jim. Looking forward to the vid!

What was that short closeup of a turbo blowoff valve in the quick teeze all about? Something looks "Bullish" there! (Like I don't know already! ;) LOL)

Last edited:

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
After I watched the teaser again yesterday...I decided to take a trip back in time and watched TS1. You guys have came a long ways, but the riding was still pretty awesome for 8 years ago. Is it winter yet?

V

Veedy

Jan 27, 2004
Revelstoke, BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Wow ! that's the best teaser I have seen so far. Looks like killer footage and editing too. Love the timelapses. I have been experimenting with time lapse photgraphy and video as well, it's fun stuff but takes a lot of time. You know a good one when you see it happen, your lapses look killer. Can apprectiate the editing time it takes just to make a teaser that good, looks like you got some seat time in on this one, Jim. cangrats, can't wait to see it.

cheers,
VD.

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
WORLD PREMIERE of Thunderstruck 8: Saturday, August 15th at the BING CROSBY THEATER in downtown Spokane, WA! Doors open at 6:00pm, there will be alcohol this year thanks to the Spokane Winter Knights!! YAY!

HELENA PREMIERE AND BBQ: Saturday, August 22 in Helena, MT. BBQ at 1:00pm at Jim Phelan's house, doors to the Myrna Loy Theater open at 6:00pm!

Come see us at one of our shows, trust me, there are FUN!

Stay tuned to http://bigskyx.com/index_home.html for more info coming soon!

JIM

P.S. About the soundtrack... It will not be included in the DVD but our website will link to downloads for every song!! The music is great this year!

Premium Features