• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Detonation" film teaser, wont be up for long, watch now and give input

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
this is the teaser for the new film "Detonation". this is a temparary teaser, will have more shots from the remainder of the season. let me know what you think. this will not be on the net for a long period of time just looking for some imput before the final teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJXL7VMqGBA

make sure you click hd below the screen, wait it out for it to load, quality is much better.

you will want to pull the scroll back to the beggining and push pause, otherwise it gets choppy sometimes

thanks!

phil

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
this is the teaser for the new film "Detonation". this is a temparary teaser, will have more shots from the remainder of the season. let me know what you think. this will not be on the net for a long period of time just looking for some imput before the final teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJXL7VMqGBA

make sure you click hd below the screen, wait it out for it to load, quality is much better.

you will want to pull the scroll back to the beggining and push pause, otherwise it gets choppy sometimes

thanks!

phil

Nice!!! Looks like we'll be selling ANOTHER video next season! Can't wait to see the rest of it.

D
Jan 25, 2008
Blackfoot, ID
Great!

That was an excellent teaser! The only complaint that I have
is that you can't have an interview with Burandt showing off his ride and then not make the next couple of shots of him tearing it up on it! Looks like a great video.

M
Apr 26, 2009
Cambridge Idaho
We were there to see the filming of a lot of this. We enjoyed watching everyone and for the most part the riding was very technical and responsible, good job. However, the blue and white Summit was by far our favorite and left the most impressive lines on the hill. I do not see him in the trailer. Will he be included in the final cut?

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
We were there to see the filming of a lot of this. We enjoyed watching everyone and for the most part the riding was very technical and responsible, good job. However, the blue and white Summit was by far our favorite and left the most impressive lines on the hill. I do not see him in the trailer. Will he be included in the final cut?

who are you? and what blue/white summit are you talking about?

Last edited:
M
Apr 26, 2009
Cambridge Idaho
There were six of us from New Meadows, Cambridge, and Emmett. We came down off of Granite shortly after the chute west of Twin Lakes had been climbed. When we saw you at Twin Lakes and again on Goose Lake there was a blue and white 2009 Summit X with you. We assumed he was part of your group. If he was a trailer chasing you around, I'm very sorry I mentioned him. We could see a camera man filming so we kept our distance and know nothing about him other than what his snowmobile looked like.

For those of you that were not there, the skills demonstrated ascending the hill were very impressive. They could side hill on the ascent just as easily as on the climb. I'm sure this will be a great film and give many of us something to aspire to, other than having a turbo snowmobile.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
There were six of us from New Meadows, Cambridge, and Emmett. We came down off of Granite shortly after the chute west of Twin Lakes had been climbed. When we saw you at Twin Lakes and again on Goose Lake there was a blue and white 2009 Summit X with you. We assumed he was part of your group. If he was a trailer chasing you around, I'm very sorry I mentioned him. We could see a camera man filming so we kept our distance and know nothing about him other than what his snowmobile looked like.

For those of you that were not there, the skills demonstrated ascending the hill were very impressive. They could side hill on the ascent just as easily as on the climb. I'm sure this will be a great film and give many of us something to aspire to, other than having a turbo snowmobile.

right on... yeah i dont think that guy was in our group... by the sounds of it maybe he should have been tho

Thanks meche. I think you ran into us. Our group was doing some photos for RSI. I was on the blue/white 163, and my father was up on top shooting. He was also on a blue/white 154. I remember a few sleds on twin lakes when I was riding. Did you guys have mostly XP's in your group? If so I saw ya. We did run into the 208 guys a couple times. We were in twin lakes before 208 so I can assure you we didnt chase them around LOL. But anyways, the new vidio does look sick. The Heston pull was impressive to see first hand. I saw that in the teaser. I also saw Wade's chopper. What a day that was.

Very Nice!

Now that's what kind of video I like to watch! Through the trees and technical. Some great sidehilling! I don't really care for the videos with all steep climbs or a bunch of freestyle. When I watch these video I would prefer to say, "how did he do that?", instead of "WHY did he do that?" I don't care for the music, but not enough to keep me from shelling out some clams for the video.

How much of the footage is from McCall?

Premium Features