• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post your Accender chassis pics!!

R
Jul 23, 2018
here is mine just waiting for more snow

Attachments

• Image-3 resize.jpg
    Image-3 resize.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Image-4 resize.jpg
    Image-4 resize.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 155
N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
wrap

Octane Ink does a great job. I would recommend them to any one.

Not mine, but this has to be my fav so far. Pic borrowed off facebook. :)

99eb8f6fbca34fb267682f4dda50a19c.jpg

snopro11

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2009
Alpha One Silber Turbo

Loving my Alpha One with silber turbo! She rips! Togwotee or Colorado bound in 1 week!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• alpha 1.jpg
    alpha 1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 363
  • alpha.jpg
    alpha.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 357
N
Oct 15, 2018
Loving my Alpha One with silber turbo! She rips! Togwotee or Colorado bound in 1 week!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice looking sled! Sorry to sidetrack the thread but I have the same BOV setup on my silber kit and wanted to pick your brain about your setup. How many turns in from the indicator O-ring do you have the spring set at? I have mine set at the softest setting (right at the O-ring) and I still get some turbo flutter at low engine loads. At higher loads the BOV opens and I don't get any flutter. How's yours working?

snopro11

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2009
Nice looking sled! Sorry to sidetrack the thread but I have the same BOV setup on my silber kit and wanted to pick your brain about your setup. How many turns in from the indicator O-ring do you have the spring set at? I have mine set at the softest setting (right at the O-ring) and I still get some turbo flutter at low engine loads. At higher loads the BOV opens and I don't get any flutter. How's yours working?

Colin at cycles n sleds says to crank it all the way tight. It’s only suppose to relieve pressure on heavy throttle load drops, so the compressor doesn’t stall. I haven’t used my sled with the bov yet, but it was awesome my first trip sans the bov. Should be even more snappier.
If I’m wrong someone else chime in.

Last edited:
N
Oct 15, 2018
Colin at cycles n sleds says to crank it all the way tight. It’s only suppose to relieve pressure on heavy throttle load drops, so the compressor doesn’t stall. I haven’t used my sled with the bov yet, but it was awesome my first trip sans the bov. Should be even more snappier.
If I’m wrong someone else chime in.

Huh, maybe two strokes are different. The turbosmart instructions say start soft and adjust up if the engine stalls when returning to idle after revving. Colin should know, I bought my kit from him too and everything else was spot on, I just haven’t asked him about the BOV adjustment. Let us know how yours does when you get a chance to run it. Here’s the link to the turbosmart instructions if interested.

https://www.turbosmart.com/news/adjusting-your-bov-or-bpv/

Premium Features