• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI-NORTHSTAR PERFORMANCE KIT

K
Jan 18, 2013
Idaho Falls, ID

Anyway you could be a little more descriptive? How many miles do you have on the kit? Have you had any quirks or problems? Does it add a significant performance gain, etc.

I'm looking to get one of these kits, but haven't heard from more than 1 or 2 people about them. Is Northstar on this site much? Can you give an update?

Bigrock33

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
First off, I was not expecting big HP gains with the kit. The things that I went after was the reliability (time will tell, so far, so good with around 600 miles on kit), snappier in the low and mid range with better throttle response and to get rid of the vibration. I am extremely pleased as that is exactly what I got. I also had them do the clutching and they kept it for a few days, we took it in the mountains and they tuned it. Started with the Power Commander box but we switched to the Dobeck and it cleaned it right up and has run flawlessly. Definitely feel the difference when riding - very pleased. Northstar is not on much, but you can look for pineapple1(Tyler) on here or call 208-852-1888. Hope that helps.

Premium Features