• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GoPro 3 black

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
I use 2-16GB class 10 SD cards, and those last me all day no problem….However if you plan on just hitting "record" and letting it go without stopping, I would go 32, or 64, but in that case you'll run out of battery power to the camera before you have to worry about the memory card running out of room. So I would look into extra batteries too.

powdrdaz

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
I started with the 32GB and went to the 64GB. Never have had a problem running out of memory. I always run out of power. I carry two extra batteries and use the power pack on one of the cameras. Always runs out at about 3pm.

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
I ordered a 64Gb UHS-1 card.

Anyone know of a good 64Gb card that doesn't have a throttled bit rate and has a 50+ Mbps write speed?

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
I started with the 32GB and went to the 64GB. Never have had a problem running out of memory. I always run out of power. I carry two extra batteries and use the power pack on one of the cameras. Always runs out at about 3pm.

I ordered a 64Gb UHS-1 card.

Anyone know of a good 64Gb card that doesn't have a throttled bit rate and has a 50+ Mbps write speed?

Picked up a couple extra batterys and a SanDish 64 GB Extreme micro SDXC UHS-I 1 , says speed up to 80 MB/s IT was on sale 1/2 price .

Premium Features