• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How much should I sell for (Yes its time to upgrade :{ )

F
Aug 17, 2010
K-Town, BC
Well its time I think I sold the old 1M and upgraded to an M series.

What price should I be looking for (in CAD)>?

Its an 03.5 Mtn Cat, arctic cat green in colour. Got a 162x16 camo track which is still in great condition (no missing lugs). CR Racing 162" tunnel. Has D&D twin pipes an can. Cold air "snorkel" intake. Wildchild forward mounting post with 3" built in riser (5" above stock post) which is only 12 months old. M series front skis. Boss seat rebranded as CR Racing. Bark busters laying around somewhere Im sure I could find. Stock everything else as far as I can see. Not sure how many miles/kms are on it as the speedo was missing when I got it. In its place is the snorkel. A friend owned it before me and got it serviced at CR Racing as do I when I need things looked at that are above my mechanical skills. (most recently tune-ups, clutch work)

Any further questions about the sled let me know, but I have no idea what to start advertising this thing for in my local newspaper (Kelowna, BC).

I was thinking to start at 3,000 and see how it goes, but wouldnt want to go much lower than 2500/2250 if I get desperate. :p

Guess I could always part it out and make more but that might be more hassle than its worth.

What does everyone think?

01ZRTCAT

Mar 12, 2010
I payed a little more in US last year for a bone stock 03.5 151 last year, So your at a good start. Still one of the best chassis out there!

B

BikerPepe`

Nov 2, 2011
N.E. Washington
I thought so... for the size alone. I haven't ridden much newer... an 800 Doo that looks like a grasshopper on steroids, but I love the 1M chassis and power combo for the type of rider I am.

sorry to hijack fish... stick to your guns, season is early and your starting price is reasonable. Drop a few hundred on negotiation to make the buyer feel empowered and you'll both walk away happy.

Premium Features