• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK vs. Ski Doo XP

WyoPro

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
Laramie, WY
I've ridden my 163 pro against a 163 etec..both great sleds..so doo guys, instead of a vid showing the xp dominating a pro..(since not one vid has surfaced yet), how about a vid of a etec sidehilling some nasty steep /deep stuff...and i mean the stuff you see the pro vids of on here all the time..then those like yammy who are trying to decide will have more proof of how great the new xp is..(cause the guy who owned the one I rode with tryed to trade me his etec for my pro straight up(he paid well over 2 grand more for his too)..and I wasnt interested(although the 11 doo is a much nicer sled then the older ones but I still like the pro better)so lets see some vids there guys....

Not like it really matters but some of my friends have been riding these XP's since they came out and I've seen them take some lines through the trees on pretty good grades with no problem. More a matter of rider ability I would say...Ride them both, then decide what you're more comfortable on.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
Not like it really matters but some of my friends have been riding these XP's since they came out and I've seen them take some lines through the trees on pretty good grades with no problem. More a matter of rider ability I would say...Ride them both, then decide what you're more comfortable on.

Yes, the XP is a little different to sidehill on..... but I didn't see anyone on a Pro following me around last weekend. :face-icon-small-sho Once you figure it out they are pretty easy to carve a nasty line on a steep sidehill. Lowering the bars and moving them rearward made a HUGE difference for me; you really need to be able to weight down the front of the sled on an XP or else it just climbs and you are in stuckville.

The good news is that if I buy a Pro I won't be selling my 163X anytime soon, so I will have lots of time with both sleds to form an opinion.

Premium Features