• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Ride Climbing Vid!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Some video from this last weekend. Anyone who has done video (or pics) knows how the terrain slope is not seen nearly as well in video. It wasn't the Jackson Hill Climb, but this is a long hill. Just look at the trees compared to the hill slope angle. The snow doesn't look that deep either, but we still managed to stick it a couple times. Good powder snow, you can see it rolling down the hill in a few shots.

This sled gets up on the snow so much better than the IQ chassis did. Some might accuse me of poaching tracks, but that hill has a ton of rocks and stumps, so we tried to stick to tracks at the bottom were we new it was bad (I nearly totaled a D7 on that hill). All the tracks are ours. At 1:30, I got to the top of some trees and kinda got in some trouble. I had to side hill through a small ditch to get away from trees.

Sorry for the length, I didn't want to edit any more out. It was 40 minutes originally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8zGrHNPEes

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Great video! thanks for posting it up, looks like a fun hill to play on! (minus the stumps and rocks you talked about of course). looks like you didn't have any problem going where you wanted to! keep 'em comin!

O

oneal30

Nov 6, 2009
Rapid City, SD
That was a great video! Looks like a perfect, Blue Bird day of riding. The last part of the video was the best actually; love that perspective of riding through the trees. Makes me want to get a helmet cam.

Premium Features