• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 Hawk 600 Low hours

Decided to sell my 2005 600 hawk 121'' it has low hours and many upgrades like boysen rage cage reeds, tra clutch, vapor gauge setup, steering stabilizer, snow tracker, adjustable trail adapter, studded, suspension relocate brackets, custom seat, 160lb front skid spring. It came with jaws pipe and muffler. Selling because lack of snow this year and could use the money for business venture. Machine is very clean not banged up. Maybe 12 tanks of fuel run through it. I am located in southern Wisconsin. this would make a great machine for someone who could use it more. I am asking $6200.00 but as you all know money talks. You can reach me at 608 635 2702 or email at wkreyer@winetwork.org.

Attachments

• 100_2080.jpg
    100_2080.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 525
  • 100_2047.jpg
    100_2047.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 400
  • 100_2079.jpg
    100_2079.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 386
2005 600HO Hawk

Decided to sell my 2005 600 hawk 121'' it has low hours and many upgrades like boysen rage cage reeds, tra clutch, vapor gauge setup, steering stabilizer, snow tracker, adjustable trail adapter, studded, suspension relocate brackets, custom seat, 160lb front skid spring. It came with jaws pipe and muffler. Selling because lack of snow this year and could use the money for business venture. Machine is very clean not banged up. Maybe 12 tanks of fuel run through it. I am located in southern Wisconsin. this would make a great machine for someone who could use it more. I am asking $6200.00 but as you all know money talks. You can reach me at 608 635 2702 or email at wkreyer@winetwork.org.
OK any reasonable offers maybe trades????????

N
Jan 29, 2008
How well can you ride one of these on the trail? I ride a mix of on/off trail here in Michigan so I was wondering if you can run it on a hard pack or icey trail? Thanks.

2005 600HO Hawk

How well can you ride one of these on the trail? I ride a mix of on/off trail here in Michigan so I was wondering if you can run it on a hard pack or icey trail? Thanks.
I have this set up for hard pack trail with extra carbides on ski and track is studded. Hard pack trail is a blast you can go like hell tons of traction. You have to be careful not to over heat engine when real icy. But all in all it will take a little seat time to get used to when icy like any of these hawks.

SOLD

Premium Features