• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where oh where did my turbo builder go?

L

lookup

Nov 26, 2007
sheridan wy
i think you should start a new thread and list the process of getting your money back and get a few others that gave money on board i know if i gave that amount of money and no product i would be on fire to say the least and would like to know were this ends up

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
Well Josh you've started down the path of proper channels. Its time consuming and a bit frustrating. My advice is get everyone involved who is owed and hire one lawyer only. It will simplify everything, as well as increase you take on the whole deal. Odds are that you may not recoupe everything. But you never know. Depending on law and the judge you choose, you very well may get all of it back in one way or another.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
i think you should start a new thread and list the process of getting your money back and get a few others that gave money on board i know if i gave that amount of money and no product i would be on fire to say the least and would like to know were this ends up

I think this is good advice. That way we can find as many others as could be involved and do what cbx said.

D
May 5, 2009
Rigby, ID
While i was reading this whole ordeal, i found it quite funny that he would respond to possible buyers, and positive feedback. Nowhere in there would he respond to joshua. When someone would ask him a question about his turbo kits, he would respond extremely quick. When Joshua would ask him, or state anything about him, there was absolutely no response. I would not be suprised if the guy responds to this, but not to Joshua's post.

I am not the type that is money hungry, or payback ready, but you should get yourself in the safest legal situation you can be. As everyone said, team up and hire a lawyer.

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
Wow, what a horrible situation. Small claims will be a pain. When you get a judgement, which you will, collecting it will probably be impossible. He probably has people lined up trying to collect.

Good luck.

Sam

D
May 5, 2009
Rigby, ID
I read up on Bruce Kulhammer and Jobi Davids. Brue was contagious. Jobi then became a bruce, but ran away to an indian reservation until his suicide. He had like 10 peoples sleds.

Premium Features