• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Some shots from the girls filming with Ten High this weekend

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
:heart:
Thanks so much 'Ten High' for shooting our Betties!
This 'little movie' wouldn't be possible without peeps like you putting in the extra time and effort for the girls!

Pics look awesome, looks like some decent footy from the day!! :face-icon-small-hap Nice chuckin' girls!!!

We don't have a Meet the Betties thread going here...we didn't get support from SW like we did other forums. :face-icon-small-con So not sure what we can post regarding the movie?? but I would expect a Meet the Betties thread would be ok if it's not promoting the movie itself. Anyone have any info on this?

Catwoman or anyone?...anything you can do to get us some attention on here? We have an ad swap arrangement with other forums...would like to do the same with SW but didn't get any resonse. Any help is very appreciated.
What kind of help would you like??

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
:heart:
Thanks so much 'Ten High' for shooting our Betties!
This 'little movie' wouldn't be possible without peeps like you putting in the extra time and effort for the girls!

Pics look awesome, looks like some decent footy from the day!! :face-icon-small-hap Nice chuckin' girls!!!

We don't have a Meet the Betties thread going here...we didn't get support from SW like we did other forums. :face-icon-small-con So not sure what we can post regarding the movie?? but I would expect a Meet the Betties thread would be ok if it's not promoting the movie itself. Anyone have any info on this?

Catwoman or anyone?...anything you can do to get us some attention on here? We have an ad swap arrangement with other forums...would like to do the same with SW but didn't get any resonse. Any help is very appreciated.

So SORRY!! I don't know how I missed this post previously. :face-icon-small-blu

You're welcome to start a thread, and we can sticky it if you'd like. Of course I personally am in support you of rockin' chicas. I don't see a problem with a thread about you gals and the movie. Meet the gals, pics, teaser clips, talking about the riding/filming, etc. I'd LOVE to see more of this, as I'm sure MANY would. :face-icon-small-coo

I'm not sure whom you spoke with in regards to this previously, but we are here and listening now.

Thanks for the new pics backcountryislife!! :) And what better way to tell your gal you're proud of her than a big ol' smooch!! That pic shows the bond you two have.......fantastic! :heart:

WileyCoyote

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Nice drops

Hey Rog & Abby nice drops. LiveToRide your getting there. Way to go

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
24602_1394526833033_1528073247_30970068_5311582_n.jpg

Ab with some guy...
24602_1394461431398_1528073247_30969747_2038756_n.jpg

Hey BC, I gotta ask..peeps want to know..does Abby out jump/ride you?..she rocks buddy........as does all the ladies who rock the powder...

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
hehe, she's getting closer! With how much my sled has been down this year, she'll probably get there soon!!

On that drop she put the farthest landing in on the last hit, about 5 feet past mine.... I had to go up one more time... not to prove something or anything like that....:face-icon-small-sho

She was hoping to get past the 100 foot mark this year, hopefully this spring will help us get there!

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
Get a room:face-icon-small-ton

I am afraid to visit the hut now, who knows what may be walked in on:face-icon-small-sho

Oh... and nice drops Abby

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
dang, nice pictures and videos! building kickers is a great spring time activity.

Cool vids too!

Premium Features