• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo xp is runing badass!!!

B

badass1000

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
yes, but this is getting rediculous. My rear axle has ben adjusted about a half inch farther back then what it was before the turbo. I lift the sled up and their is hardly any sag at all. track is so tight now that when I drag it across the ground the track hardly rotates at all. Just drags across the ground.
The drivers just suck on these xp's. I replaced the drivers because the drivers sliped a few times before I put the turbo on rounding off the tips of the drivers a little. Drivers are just destroyed now. I only had a inch to inch and a half of sag when picking the sled up before the turbo. On my m7/8 I could lift the back up and have almost 3" of sag and it never ratcheted once. It had a racin station 800 big bore kit in it and jaws twin pipes so it made plenty of power.
Going to order a set of avid drivers for sure. Just deciding if I want to put some more clips on the stock 154 track or get a 2.5 challenger extreme. Then if I am going to get a new track I am not sure if I will just get a 156 or put a 163 on it. 163 then I have to extend the tunnel, get new rails, etc... :face-icon-small-con
I would like to try a 156x2.5, but don't know if it will provide enough traction and keep the front end down. Hate to buy a new 156 and later wish I had got a 163.

Premium Features