• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo doo's in cooke?

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
Well guys, i'm out on this cooke city deal. Seems kinda dumb to travel to an area with dangerous snow, as well as a total lack of info on this get together.

I was so looking forward to riding a boosted 800 skidoo. I guess i'll just look elsewhere. Can't get any response here or via PM from the people who were going to offer up rides.

What a total waste of time...:(

Have fun in the Snowies guys. I don't have that much time to to travel that far or i would join you boys. :(

Robbie

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Turbo doo's in cooke

If any one is interested. I will be there with my 174X3", if you would like to try that. Stock motor only. You have already planned the trip. There are lots of places that are safe in Cooke. I will be out of touch until Saturday. I'm staying at the Alpine. Robbie Avid Products

B

badass1000

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
cbx. I sent you a pm.
I don't know if I will have my sled runing this weekend or not. I should have every thing fixed. Turned out my sled had a cracked pipe. takeing it in to get fixed today or tomarrow. Ordered a throttle cable for another ski doo to see if it works and if not I will have to order a oem ski doo one.
When I get it going I will post on my thread and you can come over and ride it any time you want. Closest I get your way is the trinities.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
Mr. Joshua
If you are coming from Utah Then you need to turn off I 80 at Wolcott junction and go stay in Saratoga. You can drive up to the Snowies from there. This will save you about a hundred miles. You are closer to all the big hills and Lake Maria would be a great place to have everyone meet at.
I know the guys from Casper would be going this way. Saratoga has a lot of places to stay at, and don't forget the hobo pools!! and then to the Wolfe for :beer;:beer;:beer;'s

I sincerely thought I would have a turbo'd xp by now. I really wanted to come and meed up with the guys going to the Snowies. But I don't feel to much like cross country skiing, since I don't even have a sled that will start, so I think I will have to try some other time.
Have fun!
Josh

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
not a whole lot of things showed up, between no big hills to play on safely, and sounds like interstate from the east was closed.

Saw the twisted crowd out there. I think i saw jensen's sled blasting around.

cool to meet shain and see how fast his new turbo M1000 and dragons are. WOW, they move. to bad i didnt get to see any turbo XP's... and i was lookin for em in town and on the hill. oh well.

Premium Features