• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 Polaris RMK 800 144"

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
Selling my 2003 Polaris RMK 800. I recently purchased a new machine so I am selling this one. It has 2500 miles on machine, less than 200 on completely rebuilt motor (rebuilt at Polaris Outpost in Fairbanks) Improved PTO crank bearing was installed at time of rebuild along with new cylinders and pistons. It had to be rebuilt due to incorrect jetting specifications given by CPI when I had their twin pipes on it. I had it completely rebuilt and put the stock pipe back on afterward, took it a few spring rides after rebuild, ran GREAT.

Aftermarket accessories include: Boss seat, TEAM roller clutch, upgraded Ryde FX shocks, wildchild steering post, fly bars, SLP airhorn kit, MBRP can, and more.

There is a crack in the cowling (see picture), it has been drill stopped and hasn't spread since it happened.

Any other questions feel free to PM me or give me a call at (907) 978-2305. I have more pictures as well.

The sale includes the CPI twin pipes and jetting and clutching to go with. Also includes a cover.

$3400 OBO

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features