• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New DVD'S more than 30 min.

A

absoluteapex

Nov 26, 2007
Grande Prairie,ab.
are this years dvd's going to be longer than 30 minutes to an hour,a dollar per minute is b.s, oh i forgot that fancy sticker i get,sorry.the credits are longer than the movie

J
Jan 24, 2009
Silverthorne, CO
I dont like it when the movies are too long. It gets too repetitive. How many backflips do you need in one movie. I also think snowmobile crews need to work on music selection. Too much headbanger stuff

boone

Premium Member
May 27, 2007
Crazytown!!
You'll love the Thunderstruck series. Longest movies, BY FAR, in the industry. The BEST OF THUNDERSTRUCK is 2 hours, solid action. TS4 is 1 hour 40 minutes. Most are hour twenty or so. Check out our teasers here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH1iXWqb91g

Enjoy!

JIM

I am a huge fan of your videos! The only thing that I would like to see is more of the "behind the scenes" stuff. Things like planning, deciding what lines to take, good stucks... all the stuff that really goes into making a great video!!

Keep up the awesome work!! See ya at Haydays!

Boone

T

thinksnow

Nov 26, 2007
DICKINSON, ND
I would also like to see what some of the sleds look like after the wrecks. Most films cut before the crash is even over. Let's see the carnage.LOL

Premium Features