• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Smoke?

Smoke?

• Cigars/Cigarillos

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Cigarettes

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • Chewing Tobacco

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Any combination of the 3 above (please specify)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • None

Votes: 105 64.4%

• Total voters
L
Jan 29, 2009
Rapid City, SD
So I'm doing a survey for my health class, my professor said we had to survey at least 100 people about our choice of topics. I chose smoking.

I smoke cigars. Swishers are good, and cheap, and as a college student, that's important. I don't touch cigarettes, but have plenty of friends who do. I decided I'd try an online survey through snowest, so help me out if you please.

(I threw chewing tobacco in for grins, it really isn't important)

Luke The Drifter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
I used to smoke captain blacks sweets and other chitty cigarillos while out partying. Also had the occasional cigar that buddies of mine would bring back from the Dominican or Cuba. Then I got sick of waking up with my mouth tasting like an ashtray and beer so I quit the smokes.

T

Tackbtch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2004
Trout Creek MT
Why ???

In today's age of info....WHY WOULD ANY BODY CHOOSE TO SMOKE ???:face-icon-small-dis Total waste of $$$, way bad on your health , I ll quite now before I rant on. Dino

L
Jan 29, 2009
Rapid City, SD
In today's age of info....WHY WOULD ANY BODY CHOOSE TO SMOKE ???:face-icon-small-dis Total waste of $$$, way bad on your health , I ll quite now before I rant on. Dino

In today's age of info...WHY WOULD ANY BODY.....overeat? Have unprotected sex? Drink and drive? Join the army? Participate in extreme sports? and so on......

Bottom line, tons of things are hazardous to your health, smoking is one of them, but it is one of MANY.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
I quit smoking a few years ago when I found out it was costing me as much in smokes for the wife and I a month as I was paying in truck payments.

Decided there were better things to do with my money.

T
Nov 26, 2007
cowtown ab.
He!! I thought it was something about Tony Stewart.;) But I voted anyway, never smoked myself, the odd cigar when friends had kids. I huff and puff enough when exerting myself, I'm sure smoking would have made it worse, could be that I'm a fat basterd too. Haha.:rolleyes::face-icon-small-hap

F
Jan 1, 2009
N.E. MN
So I'm doing a survey for my health class, my professor said we had to survey at least 100 people about our choice of topics. I chose smoking.

I smoke cigars. Swishers are good, and cheap, and as a college student, that's important. I don't touch cigarettes, but have plenty of friends who do. I decided I'd try an online survey through snowest, so help me out if you please.

(I threw chewing tobacco in for grins, it really isn't important)

x2 on the swishers. not so cheap anymore,hard to find the buy 1 get one free deal anymore. Time to quit, ah hell I'm going out and puff one now.

K

kssnow987

Dec 4, 2007
Arlington, WA
I quit chewing 4 years ago. Smoke cigars, good ones, once in a while. I still put none because it's not an addiction with me.

Premium Features