For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Suggestions and User Feedback Got an idea or comment about how things could work better on SnoWest? Post it here.This is your forum to let SnoWest know what you think about the forums.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2014, 12:02 PM
Currently: Sh!tdisturbing
Sled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Digest Emails

I might be missing it, but I can't find the setting to configure when I receive SW digest emails. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Scott

Team Talk

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-19-2014, 06:13 PM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 14,995 Times in 7,121 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sled Idaho View Post
I might be missing it, but I can't find the setting to configure when I receive SW digest emails. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Scott
//www.snowest.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

Check this box if you'd like to OPT OUT of the Digest emails

Premium Members get a daily digest
Free Members get a weekly digest

Old 11-21-2014, 03:58 PM
Sled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond reputeSled Idaho has a reputation beyond repute

Christopher - I don't want to opt out of the weekly digest email. I've been getting them daily and would like to change that to weekly.

Thanks,
Scott

Team Talk

Old 11-21-2014, 07:48 PM
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

So you are only getting the dailies?

Old 11-30-2014, 02:18 PM

Actually I'm getting both dailies and weeklies. The last weekly was dated 11/28/14. I have recent dailies from 11/25-27, 11/29-30. Would like to get rid of the dailies if that's possible.

When I clicked the 'You can opt out of these emails by Clicking Here at any time' link in the Daily email, I got this message: "You have been removed from the SnowestOnline Digest mailing list." I then checked my UserCP and see that I have opted out of Weekly email.

My preference would be to continue to receive the weekly digest emails, and to stop receiving the daily digest emails.

Team Talk

Old 12-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Garage

After you opted out, are the DAILY digests still arriving?

Old 12-03-2014, 08:19 PM

After seeing that clicking the opt out link in the daily digest actually opted me out of the weekly digests, I went back and unchecked the box. So I am no longer opting out of the weekly emails.

The point I would like to make is that there is no current way to opt out of the daily digest...at least that I can see. I never opted in but am still receiving them.

What needs to be done is to provide the means to subscribe to daily emails separately from subscribing to the weekly emails. Right now it appears they are either 1. one in the same or 2. the dailies are arriving unsolicited.

The reason I'm sort of making a stink about this is two-fold.
  1. I used to design end user software using requirements and use cases. When something doesn't work like it's been specified, it gets fixed. This is one of those things, hence bringing it to your attention and giving you as much info as I can to reproduce it on your end.
  2. The Daily digest is 80-90% repeats from day to day, at least from my standpoint. To me that doesn't bring value. Just my opinion though.

Team Talk