• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Installation and Review: Roest Racing Skid Plate for Yamaha Nytro

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I ordered up a skid plate yesterday. On my last ride, my stock skid caught on my sled deck when I was backing off the truck...and basically ripped the skid plate off. Headed to McCall next week for a few days, and with the amount of junk I run over I need all the protection I can get!

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
I ordered up a skid plate yesterday. On my last ride, my stock skid caught on my sled deck when I was backing off the truck...and basically ripped the skid plate off. Headed to McCall next week for a few days, and with the amount of junk I run over I need all the protection I can get!

It's on its way. You should have it by Tuesday. Install instructions are on website.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I got the plate yesterday and installed it today. I can't say enough good things about the quality of the skid and excellent customer service. I can't believe I didn't snatch one up sooner! Thanks for everything!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
I got the plate yesterday and installed it today. I can't say enough good things about the quality of the skid and excellent customer service. I can't believe I didn't snatch one up sooner! Thanks for everything!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Glad you like it. Have fun in McCall!

Premium Features