• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Might want to check how old BHO was when the Vietnam draft ended before ya call him a draft dodger. Sounds like something Hannity would spread as a “fact”.

Just did a check on will bill. yep he is a draf dodger its easy to find the great internet will tell you about it.:eyebrows:

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
You can either get in line and follow with the rest of us, or get the hell out of the way!
Wow. This picture looks like a North Korean breed of Propaganda.
attachment.php

Last edited:

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
I can understand not liking Donald Trump, the person.
But you look foolish when you refuse to acknowledge his success as our President.

I refuse to acknowledge his success as our President. I do appreciate that his arrival has shaken our system to its core. It needs that. But he has not been what I would term "successful" as president. He just has a louder bullhorn as president for self aggrandizement. And anyone who steals his spotlight for more than 15 seconds gets fired. Has there ever been a president with as much turnover in his staff & cabinet? If you were looking to apply for a job & found out there was that much turnover, you would probably look elsewhere.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
I refuse to acknowledge his success as our President. I do appreciate that his arrival has shaken our system to its core. It needs that. But he has not been what I would term "successful" as president. He just has a louder bullhorn as president for self aggrandizement. And anyone who steals his spotlight for more than 15 seconds gets fired. Has there ever been a president with as much turnover in his staff & cabinet? If you were looking to apply for a job & found out there was that much turnover, you would probably look elsewhere.
So have you ever thought some of the one's walking out the door needed shaken up. and the door hiting them in the as-s on the way out. :clock:

Premium Features