• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Evolution Powersports Stainless Steel Viper Quiet Silencer is Ready!

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Evolution Powersports is proud to release our Stainless Steel TIG welded "Magnum" silencer for the Yamaha Viper. This silencer saves approximately 12 lbs over the stock can as well as freeing up 6-7 hp. This combined with our headers and ECU reflash will transform your Viper to have Apex like power.
A Sportier "Bullet" Style silencer will be released in the next few weeks for those who like it louder. This has similar hp gains as our Magnum silencer and is is 17 lbs lighter than stock.

dB readings are forthcoming.

VIPERSILENCER_zpsd85d1dd1.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Evolution Powersports is proud to release our Stainless Steel TIG welded "Magnum" silencer for the Yamaha Viper. This silencer saves approximately 12 lbs over the stock can as well as freeing up 6-7 hp. This combined with our headers and ECU reflash will transform your Viper to have Apex like power.

A Sportier "Bullet" Style silencer will be released in the next few weeks for those who like it louder. This has similar hp gains as our Magnum silencer and is is 17 lbs lighter than stock.

dB readings are forthcoming.

OK
You got my attention with this one.
Doesn't the Stock Muffler on the Viper weigh in at 13.5lbs?

Are you saying that the HEADERS and MUFFLER combined offer a -17lb savings??

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
The stuff of dreams

Yes, my mistake LOL. We have so many exhausts in the shop right now - I had the Arctic Cat 800 2 stoke can on my mind when I posted this. . You are correct - it is 13.5 lbs. Our can saves 3 lbs and the bullet saves 8.5 lbs.

I do wish that it did weigh 1 lb, however....

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Dang it!
For just a moment there I thought you might have stumbled onto the holy grail of weight savings!

Premium Features