• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

chat box

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
I'm on my phone, not sure if it's back or not. Just know it's been worked on. And nope havnt used it today?

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
Haha slash you need to leave that hand alone. And OP, are you premium, and in your control panel I believe it's an option?

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
the new one is pita~ it deletes the poasts every so ofter and even deletes the full page too~ like this morning~ no chats showing and nothing in the full page scroll back~ it's the pits when ya are chating and all of a sudden everything disappears except the last poast~

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
the new one is pita~ it deletes the poasts every so ofter and even deletes the full page too~ like this morning~ no chats showing and nothing in the full page scroll back~ it's the pits when ya are chating and all of a sudden everything disappears except the last poast~
Ya, I am seeing that as well. And it bugs the heck out of me.
Its a brand new module and its going to take us some time to get it properly dialed in. Sorry for the bugs, but it just goes with the territory when your installing new goodies in the middle of the season.

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
So, how do you shut if off?? My control panel screen will not navigate all the way to the right to see all of the page where I assume the option to shut if off is. I've tried it on 2 different computers and get the same thing. For some reason it just all of a sudden showed up.....

Premium Features