• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 2002 Polaris Edge Electric Starter Kit

E
Oct 15, 2008
I have off my 2002 Polaris Edge 800 xc an electric start kit. The kit worked perfectly when I took it off. I just took it off to put on a torque arm to stabilize the engine. The kit includes: a new battery (used for 500 miles one season), battery holder with cellanoid, wiring to attach the battery to the cellenoid, and the starter motor. The sled had 200 miles on it when it was removed. The only things that are not included in this kit are the gear ring that attaches to the primary and the wiring from the key to the cellenoid. I am looking for $150.00. Any reasonable offers will be considered. Pictures can be provided if requested.

brudon82

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Liberty Lake (spokane)
about electric start

if it will fit on a 02 700RMK, I can get a ring gear, but I would really need the clutch from your sled to work, I can trade my non-elec start clutch for yours Im pretty sure 700s and 800s are the same, I will find out, I wont need the battery, shipping batterys is a no no , so what would the price be without the battery, and we trade clutches, 1100m on clutch, wifes sled, it would be great if we can work it out , i wont have to sell the sled, thanks

T
Mar 1, 2011
ELECTRIC START KIT 02 EDGE

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICTURES IF YOU HAVE THEM. I WILLWORK WITH YOU ON WHAT I NEED.THIS SOUNDS LIKE WHAT I WANT FOR MY WIFES EDGE.

J
Jan 9, 2019
Would this work on a 2002 vertical edge 800? If so, I'll take it

Would this work on my 2002 vertical edge 800? If so, I'll buy it

Premium Features