• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XCR Dragon??????

P

piper

Jan 6, 2008
North of Norway
The engine is lovely :) This sled is build only for water, it will get a 120 HK race boss noss system for next summer, will be enought to shot with in the corners :face-icon-small-ton hehe..

But under the building i was thinking some times how much easyer it had been to build a 2008-2011 800 engine with 600 R ignition and carbs.

But its fun to build sleds and i like a challenge.

The sterring post is builded by parts from ford Sierra to get the right angle to have a airbox.

Kristian

X
Jan 5, 2010
Conrad. MT
Excited for a new season. Hoping to get the nitrous kit dialed in this season. Does anybody out there run a triple with nitrous. Wondering what size nitrous jet works the best for you. I'm using a 50 hp jet right now which is giving me right about 240 hp. Problem is the bottle doesn't last very long. Doing a few more suspension tweeks then the handling should be about perfect. Let er snow

X
Jan 5, 2010
Conrad. MT
I used the same crank shop pipes that I had in my Gen 2 chassis. We did a lot of cutting on them to get them to fit. It is an extremely tight fit. The engine straps are out of my gen 2 also. We built a engine torque plate to fit. Lots of tedious hours tweaking to get it under there but it did all fit in the end. My airbox is all custom built to fit. I don't have a video but I will try to get some different pics of it on there in the next week or so. Hopefully going to finally get to ride this weekend. Finally got Snow.

P
Nov 2, 2013
I want to put an xcr 800 in my 09 Shift! Can anyone give me the info I need to do it myself? These two sleds look awesome! Any detailed pictures of the motor mounts would be great.

Premium Features