• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado Snowmobile Expo 10/7/11 thru 10/9/11

marbuc77

3rd gen sledded raising a 4th gen.
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2009
Golden, CO
Once again the snowmobile expo is at the Denver Merchandise Mart at I25 and 58th. This years expo starts on Friday night and ends early Sunday afternoon per customer and vendor requests.

The Colorado Snowmobile Association (CSA) will be sponsoring the outdoor swap meet. Pre-registration for the swap meet ends on 10/1.

http://snowmobilecolo.com/

If not already a CSA member, consider joining for the following reasons.

1. The larger the number, the louder our voice, the greater the impact
  2. Riding land access protection
  3. OHV funds protection
  4. Avalanche and rider classes with State Parks
  5. Local clubs with over 3000 miles of trails
  6. Snow Scoop snowmobile newspaper
  7. Snowmobile Expo

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
........and, anyone intersted in an "Explorer Kit" NIB...let me know. Will deliver, that includes you 'Mule'...I know you want a single ski! Especially now that you have that trailer that can haul both!

Last edited:
H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
would anybody be interested in having vinyl installed or purchased for the tunnel sides so snow doesn't stick to the sides of the tunnel?? let me know i'm thinking of bringing some product down in the swap meet meet section and maybe doing some installs if there is some interest.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
would anybody be interested in having vinyl installed or purchased for the tunnel sides so snow doesn't stick to the sides of the tunnel?? let me know i'm thinking of bringing some product down in the swap meet meet section and maybe doing some installs if there is some interest.

What sort of cost? Options with colors/designs?

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
i'm gonna git this figured out this weekend and ill post it up. gonna do my new pro and try to figure cost. will have multiple colors. let me know if you want something special as far as design.

I am not interested, I already have a wrap but with that said I know others will ask the pricing question. If I were you I would also offer some kits to take home because not too many people take sleds they plan on keeping with them to the show.
:plane:

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
I am not interested, I already have a wrap but with that said I know others will ask the pricing question. If I were you I would also offer some kits to take home because not too many people take sleds they plan on keeping with them to the show.
:plane:

installed or purchased...... kinda what i was thinkin:face-icon-small-con how does your tunnel wrap work??? does it shed the snow good?

Last edited:
B

bradburck

Jan 13, 2008
Colorado
New one

Mine is wrapped. Holds up well. Need a new one now.... Little tunnel incident.

I think it looks good as much as it helps shed snow.

Thicker the vinyl the better that's for sure. And mine has a 3m clear coating that helps a bunch as well.

Burck.

Last edited:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
installed or purchased...... kinda what i was thinkin:face-icon-small-con how does your tunnel wrap work??? does it shed the snow good?

It's a must for the Pro. Snow sticks to the tunnel unless you have a wrap. Even if you are not into the design of the wraps, a simple color like black would help a lot.

P

P Money

Nov 29, 2010
Denver, CO.
Really wanna wrap my tunnel in skidoo yellow sometime soon wondering what price would be as well...
P

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
I'd be interested in a basic black wrap for the tunnel sides and top on my M. Something already to stick on would be great. Or, even just a source on the viny.

P

P Money

Nov 29, 2010
Denver, CO.
Just found out I might be able to go this year, im supposed to work sat but now its pending so, il be in Avy class I think in the morning then will be walking around alone if anyone wants to meet up!!
P

Premium Features