• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

how do I buy from western power sports

A
Nov 26, 2007
I'm looking to buy some 20" rail extensions for a 84 yamaha phazer. I noticed that western power sports doesn't sell to private partys so who sells their product or how I get them.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
The whole thing kinda sucks, I understand why, but it still sucks. WPS is right across the street from work, and I can't go in there and buy a belt. But, a buddy had a dealers license, so he'd go in there. Hugh difference in price at WPS and at the local shops. Like I said, I understand why. But, it pizzs me off, when I know what I want, but instead; I have to talk to some kid who doesn't know what page it's on and how long it will take to get down to the shop and he screws it up anyway.

Basically, WPS acts as a centralization and storage point for all the dealers (a middleman). That way the shops can get the product quick, and they don't have to stock it. Kinda Just In Time inventory. But, in return, the shops don't want WPS selling to the public. But, if you are part owner in a sled shop, you can get a lot of sweat deals.

Premium Features