• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m1000 turbo?

M
Dec 15, 2007
Moyie B.C.
Sure wish we could spend as much time beatin' on enviroloonies as we seem to be spending beatin' on each other! I'd be able to spend my time riding instead of sitting in land use meetings fighting for places to ride!:(

C

cobbycat

ACCOUNT CLOSED
May 15, 2008
salmon arm, b.c.
Anyone have experience with d&d 1200 turbo? I heard they have 1200 kits with turbo specific porting. Anyone try these? Does boostaddict run a 1200t?

P

product tester

Nov 27, 2007
I have seen 2 dd 1200 turbos that rip one at fairview and one at the big dog yes boost addict has a 1200 and it works well, I do know the pistions do not hold up like cat pistions but I heard they were working on some new ones.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Anyone have experience with d&d 1200 turbo? I heard they have 1200 kits with turbo specific porting. Anyone try these? Does boostaddict run a 1200t?

I've only ridden mine twice, but I love it so far. The 1200 has an unreal bottom end and is sick and wrong on the top.:eek: I only run about 9.5 pounds of boost and the thing absolutely ripps. Has been surprisingly easy to tune as well, especially with the Prologger box. This is my third M turbo and I can't wait to run it up in Canada next year. I'll be trying some different skid options like a M10 with a 174 for next year. All in all, very impressive.:D

P

product tester

Nov 27, 2007
skibumms 1200 is the one that was kicking at fairview that thing flat out rips I also heard that boost addict has his flying now to, but have not seen it and probly wont ,ski bumm have you looked at your pistions after your rides I was curious?

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
skibumms 1200 is the one that was kicking at fairview that thing flat out rips I also heard that boost addict has his flying now to, but have not seen it and probly wont ,ski bumm have you looked at your pistions after your rides I was curious?

I missed skibumms 1200 (or just didnt notice it) But glenn Halls 1200t's were flyin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were runnin your 1KT werent you shain?

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I bought the mountian 1200T from Glenn.

:eek: that thing hauls azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish linderman and his gang could have ran their 900 turbo aginst it, after having some boost problems I kinda gave em the idea to turn it down a bit and start from square 1, which helped them figure out a problem with it. 21lbs of boost and 2 stages of squirt 400+++++ HP.

To bad on the way out to race bowl while riding double they crashed it, flooded the motor and shut off the powerjets and seized it.

P

product tester

Nov 27, 2007
mattymac I didnt get to run my 1000 very much as on the way in my secondary stuck open from then on it was down hill ,but it works good now, so does skibumms 1200 it was great running with him although someone needs to teach him how to drag race,he can not come out of the hole with everyone but put dustin on his sled and it is in front.

B
Mar 2, 2008
Man, this thread is class A entertainment.......... :rolleyes:

It's sad to see someone who's learned much of what they know when it comes to turbo systems, turn around and bite the hand they learned it from....

It looks like the student still has something to learn from the teacher.......... CLASS:eek:

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id

It's sad to see someone who's learned much of what they know when it comes to turbo systems, turn around and bite the hand they learned it from....

It looks like the student still has something to learn from the teacher.......... CLASS:eek:
Welcome to snowest with your first post....tell us how you really feel

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008

Still sitting lightly on my a$$ after the chewing i got about my post's......LOL

I like this guy he got balls....Still looking for my d*ck though:eek:

Michelle

S

Snowstar

Aug 22, 2006
Ogden Ut.
I know who BRS is, it took me a minute to figure it out. By the way thanks for the no call, Ill take a pass on it. Who learned from who, its not as one sided as you think.

B
Mar 2, 2008
I know who BRS is, it took me a minute to figure it out. By the way thanks for the no call, Ill take a pass on it. Who learned from who, its not as one sided as you think.

Sorry you feel that way Greg..... just trying to help where I can. Apparently it is pretty one-sided..... :rolleyes:

Premium Features