• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hay Days 2018 pics ! post em up !

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Okay, this is for all us poor bastards that couldn't make Hay Day's this year. And yes.....I'm one of them, having to attend a wedding this weekend. So, if you're there, post up some pics and fill the rest of us in on what we're all missing!!!

Please .......

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Also have a wedding this weekend... Have not missed since 2011, I would say its my favorite weekend of the year typically.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Also have a wedding this weekend... Have not missed since 2011, I would say its my favorite weekend of the year typically.

We go every couple years or so and this year was the year to go again, until this came up..........LOL

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I live about 40 mins away and for the first time in 15 years I bet I had no desire to go. I made no plans to go out there and figured maybe when the weekend arrived I would change my mind and head out for a bit. And it just never happened.

Crazy.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Used to always be on the schedule.
Just got sick of wading through the Sanford & Son crap hole.
Would go again to more of an Expo type event.
If I wanted to get a magneto for a 1971 Montgomery Ward BallBuster I'd get on the internet.

Wouldn't mind going to the Denver Snow Show.
Can fly for a Hundo each way out of ATY. Something different anyway.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
If I wanted to get a magneto for a 1971 Montgomery Ward BallBuster I'd get on the internet.

Was in Boise for a few years back and happened to be there the same weekend as their snow show... I thought it was super lame compared to haydays. Very small, not many DEALS (just “show pricing”), and the atmosphere just was not the same.

Maybe Denver would be better and like you say a cheap flight out of Watertown. Who knows.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Wow......

No pics of the new Poo 850, the Alpha, Raptor's new shocks, or any other "new" stuff.......

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This was my first Haydays. The swap meet was something to behold. Next time I need a $25 chainsaw, I know where to go.

Some awful welding on sled decks, 40k trailers and mega $$$ shocks. "Show Pricing" was ok, but there were no screaming deals on new stuff. Couldn't find a Tobe dealer on the property to check out this years mono suits :(

For a first timer, 2 days would have been way better. I think I'll camp there next time, I think most of the fun goes on after the sun sets.

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO

I fly ADI, well whatever the name is now, from Denver to Watertown all the time man:) Fly my parents out from Clear Lake, SD too a lot! If you make the Denver Snow Show hit me up!!

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Do they give free hugs like Mrs. TKI?

Throw back to 2014... couple buddies gettin “free hugs” from the team hard chicks. Wow we were just kids LOL
f6d9a154da75bb88d45d82165e870737.png

f53ec8bfb5ae493d70f35536aa14f4eb.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Thanks!
Not looking good for this year.
I ran it by a few buds, got zero interest out of them.
The way I see it, at $100 fights you are losing money by not going!

I fly ADI, well whatever the name is now, from Denver to Watertown all the time man:) Fly my parents out from Clear Lake, SD too a lot! If you make the Denver Snow Show hit me up!!

Premium Features