• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Proclimb M8 turbo. 2871 or 2860?

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
So got everything installed it all looks trick, took it for a rip in Boulder, something seems off... Continue on home assuming its a simple easy fix. Get home the sled wont rev over 7500, is very laggy and will only build 10psi even with the boost controller cranked. Turbo also sounds gritty on shutdown. Call TSS like a 100 times, do test after test everything is checking out. Brandon and I figure out the turbo itself is screwed. Totally sucks, but Brandon Miku is driving up here with a new turbo and installing it for free! Crappy luck on my part but amazing customer support from TSS! These guys rock! Thank you Brandon, Dave and Goldie for standing behind your product! :)
Can't wait to ride it with a working turbo ;)
I'd recommend these guys to anyone.

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
Had an amazing ride this last week in Mcbride! Sunshine, fresh snow, and no one else in site except my buddy and I. The TSS kit worked great and I'm very happy with the response of the GTX 2863. We even did a couple pulls side by side and I would take my buddy's MCX Nytro every time :). He's running a 310 mapped 270 kit and was running 19psi I was running 10. I'd jump ahead about 3-4 lengths off the start and would hold him off at that length until we had to let off at the top.This is on spring snow, I know the result would be different in deep powder. I'm really happy with how hard it pulls :). Thanks TSS for making a great kit and backing up your product.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367655713.652832.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367655766.189888.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367655818.059880.jpg

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
The top half actually stayed on because its the mounting point for the headlight and gauge. I didn't have time to fab something up, but more weight is their to lose if you removed the upper roof of the air box as well. I think I'll go with a Reaper headlight delete and just one small LED headlight mounted somewhere.

Premium Features