• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Summit HM 1000 W/162

sorry accepted,i was interested in your sled but i owned two of them and they spent more time at the shop,rather than out riding them.good luck with your sale.ttt

Are you serious? Why in the shop? Mine has never been other then the motor when it went out but that was due to a improper seal insert that was under warrenty recall and the dealer covered it. I dont understand it these sleds pull better then the M1000 and ride better just heavier. I almost hate to sell it but I gotta keep up with the jones and upgrade you know what I mean?

C
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Why would you make an offer if you had no intention of buying the sled?

The Doo 1000 seems to be a good sled. As soon as mine Kitty is gone I am going to buy one. Matter of fact, if I can sell mine I am interested in yours :beer;

Why would you make an offer if you had no intention of buying the sled?

The Doo 1000 seems to be a good sled. As soon as mine Kitty is gone I am going to buy one. Matter of fact, if I can sell mine I am interested in yours :beer;

Well what you waiting for? What kind of a kitty you got? I am looking for a sled for my son? If you got a m5 or 440 I would be interested a trade.

Up for sale is a summit 1000 with a 162 track. Colors are blue and black. Sled has only 585 miles on motor 200 on factory rebuild from when it was under warrenty. Sled is mint. My father rode it most the time and he is 55. Sled has always been stored inside and covered. i can promise you wont find another Summit 1000 like this one.

Mods and extras:
SLP Can
SLP powder pros (huge turning difference)
Boondocker control box and nitrous. Installed proffessionally by boondockers mechanic. (only sprayed one bottle full on the sled)
chrome low profile windshield. (have stock one still)
Yellow hand guards
Yellow skidoo skidplate
skidoo jerry can
tunnel bag
factory race cover

I am asking $ 5600 OBO I am open to trade ideas. I would take a mountain sled, skidoo freestyle, atv and truck on trade. Call me anytime and I can send you a picture text. My number is (208)-403-1800 ask for Derek.

come on I got obo

Premium Features