• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 Turbo Help Please Brad Story

Hill Topper

Lifetime Membership
Looking for someone to give me some help if possible with my homade turbo kit for my m7. I am using a T3 turbo. I have the system completely built and running. I currently do not have a fuel controller on the sled or a fuel boost pump. Here is the problem I am running into. If i hit the throttle from a dead stop the sled will just go to 4500 rpm and stay there. If I burp it from a dead stop, I can milk it through the rough spot and it runs fine. I know I need to get the clutching and fuel right but I don't want to spend the money if this turbo will not work on my sled. My sled is an 05 M7. I am currently at 1000' MSL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

612-306-8421

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
Call pure logic you need fuel control even if your turbo doesnt work and you go on to other mods you will need fuel control any wayespecially at sealevel

M

MEDIUMPIMPN

Nov 28, 2007
PIERRE
you cant run it with your stock fuel system, i would suggest the attitude or pure logic management for fuel , you will also need to lean out the bottom end and get a fmu to take the pressure back up after boost,and a af gauge would save you alot of heart ache, a piston and renik on a cyl is 300 and you can find a WIDE BAND af for around 250, if your trying to save money id hit that guy up for his boondocker box, and you will still need to get clutchin also, post some pics of your setup.

Hill Topper

Lifetime Membership
Thanks for all the help!! I know I need a fuel box, fmu and clutching. I am just trying to get a grasp on what my problem might be currently. I looks like the general consensus is fuel controller and a fmu unit. I will put post up once it is running. Any other input would be great! Thanks once again!

Premium Features