• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker turbo guys

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
Which one works better for your exchaust the in tunnel one or the side panel one????????

D

DeepInTheTrees

Nov 26, 2007
Battle Ground, WA
For deep snow, I don't think there is any question that the side dump is better (but it's loud). I have heard of some guys running closer to the footwell and dumping into the tunnel, but haven't heard any real results.

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
Was wondering about the in tunnel one cant imagine it working in the real deep But I dont know was hoping to hear from some one who has it?

C
Nov 27, 2007
Kremmling, Colorado
tunnel dump

When your sled is on boost going in the deep it has not problems. But when you find yourself stuck thats a nightmare, your track packs the snow to the front right where you need your exhaust to go.

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
Thanks Speed ,,,I am going to reconfigure My #66 and was wondering which way to go. I know the front is Bad how about your intake are you getting snow in and bogging in all this bottomless snow ??????

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
Thanks Speed ,,,I am going to reconfigure My #66 and was wondering which way to go. I know the front is Bad how about your intake are you getting snow in and bogging in all this bottomless snow ??????

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa

i run a snorkle!!!!!!!!!!:D
mike:D

IM006216.jpg

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
Yea I guess in the snow we have this year we dont have a choice but to run a snorkle .THANK GOD WE GOT SNOW LOL

Premium Features