• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Leveling kit for truck?

P
Nov 21, 2007
Colorado
I started a thread yesterday about a body lift. Most of you seemed to not like it so i think im going to take your advice and not purchase one, but i am looking into a buying a leveling kit. Any suggestions? I was thinking Ready Lift.

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
I have personally never used one.. however i have some buddies that all have them installed (in gmc's) and they work good.. however not sure on which kit they used.. i know they bought them on ebay..

D
Nov 26, 2007
I put a leveling kit on my '06 1500 Ram, and it really made it look better!!
The '06 has a different front suspension than the '03 (neither are a solid axle), mine used a very simple - read: cheap - kit. The '03 version is going to be a little more money, but still not expensive.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
i dont know i your one of those people that has to have name brand or not, but alot of times theres offroad companies on ebay that make there own kits that work just as good as hi dollar ones but alot cheaper.

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Just about all of them are simply a spacer in your strut tower. So don't worry about name brand. Unless of course your looking at something that can use the Rancho Quick lift which I mentioned in your other thread. Just about all the kit's out there are around $200 - 300 so just go with the best deal you can find.

Premium Features