• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Super Bowl Sunday! Who you rootin' for?

P
Nov 26, 2007
GIANTS..... If the pats do win there shgould be a * next to there name this year since they were caught cheating.

Pats all the way. So they get caught doing something stupid, and still kick everyones but all year but the get an asterisk? Only issue is they got caught. Just like Nascar, push the limits. I hope the Giants play well though. Hopefully Eli doesn't have his brothers curse.

B

beer gut

Nov 2, 2004
Centennial, CO
im rooting for free beer and someone elses TV and couch

If you can get to Eagle, we'll be at my brother's house. Probably only about an 8 hour drive for you.

I don't like either team, so I'm just gonna drink a lot & have some fun with family & friends.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Don't care for the Giants since they one their last one but would be neat to see Paytons little brother get a ring in less time than he did. Would prefer to see Pat's win to shutup the Miami fans. Takes away 1 more thing for them to talk smak about when ragging on their sorry azz team. Anyone remember "Loosing Ricky won't make a difference?" (Broncs fan 1st,Pats fan 2nd)

T
Nov 26, 2007
Rigby ID
This the first time I can remember that I have NO interest in this game.
I hate Eli because of the whole draft day deal....plus Coughlin is a prick..

however, real tired of the Pats too, seems every GM in the league goes out
of their way to help them, WTF??? Brady is just too cocky now, Belichic
too arrogant, Moss is a LOSER for not trying the last two years....

I was actually hoping for their planes to collide mid-air..over Dallas
and crash on Cowboy stadium as those losers were cleaning out their
lockers.....

oh well, one can only dream.....:beer;

Luke The Drifter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
I'll be rooting for.....neither, but I'll probably be doing something halfa$$ed constructive. I don't watch football. Bunch of overpaid waited on pansies anyways;).

Flame away:D

D
Sep 19, 2005
I just can't believe it....not everyone wants the greatest team to win...
Best quarterback ever, the best recieving core ever put together, running game isn't the best but if it breaks they'll fix it next year, defense that just keeps stopping the unstoppable's...seriously....the leanest, meanest, most efficient team in the league and not everyone's rooting for them..
What's the deal.....the kicker you say....aahhh, we'll modify that next year too...:D:D:D
GO PATS!!!!!:eek:

Premium Features