• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

700 dragon turbo runs lean unless its wide open

Y
Mar 9, 2008
claremont mn
i just installed a turbo on my 2007 dragon 700 and i,m at 8000 feet and it is constantly showing lean on the aem air fuel gauge. it idles at about 3500 rpm and bogs terrible.if im idling my af gauge just has dashes an is maxed out lean. i have tried my fuel pressure from 38 to 46 and it always shows lean unless i have the gas pinned then i,m running in the 11 to 12 area.i do have a delamination plate on it also. i didnt by it as a kit but most of it is silbers setup. with attitude box. it has brand new boyseen turbo reeds in it also. im used to using the air fuel gauge on my blown apex and on that you could change your settings at idle and watch you gauge change. i have justins tunnel dump exhaust so the sensor should be far enough from the outlet to to give me good readings at idle. anybody got any suggestions on what i could check out, i was planning on rechecking the boots again since it seems to be so lean

Premium Features