• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Twisted turbo

P

projectprox

Nov 27, 2007
Minnesota
Go somewhere else!

Radski, from every post I read. I can only figure you to be maybe 10 years old at best. You follow twisted around like a lost puppy. Always ruining something good with your posts.

L
Nov 28, 2007
Washougal Wa
This kit set-up is putting some horses to the snow and I was truly only running pump fuel. To go over 6# of boost on 91 would be foolish. Shain is running 13# but on race gace, those where his and Lerds tracks that I followed up the Snatch.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Originally Posted by sparkey 800
lyle i dont understand i run 10 lbs on 91 and have a stronger sled then on 10 lbs on race gas. Less oct more power.

go boost or go home

my thoughts exactly. way better throttle response with less amounts of race fuel as wekk

You guys are so hung up on pump gas/race gas... how many pounds of boost your running...ect....... You are missing the big picture and some basic turbo fundamentals. Your set ups are completely different and require/can handle different things.

Lyle... sled looks like it runs really well!!!!

R
Aug 30, 2008
Rode Alpine Friday and the Dragon was rockin:face-icon-small-hap Maybe Afton next weekend.

Maybe I can meet you there...I lost a piston last friday. My fuel pressure regulator went out. The higher I would go in elevation, the leaner it would go. It deto'd and put a nice little dimple in the center of the piston. I should have it put back together by wednesday. Putting a 2.5:1 Regulator in it so it will not run so lean @ high elev.

I will say @ 15PSI, that Puny little old school M7 hasn't been beat or out climbed, Especially in 4 to 5 ft of powder.

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
Here is a link to a short video of a 2010 800cc Dragon, running a P/G Twisted Turbo on 91 at 6# boost taken in a Revelstoke chute, on January 24, 2010 ridden by Lyle Sinden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWR-rwvLAkc

Got to love a Twisted Sled!!!

Impressive pull for 6#'s. I love the fact their doing some serious R&D on these things and not letting the customer figure them out.

Premium Features