• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can style

Jan 22, 2011
utah
I am looking at installing a can on my 2018 I have narrowed it down to GGB or NPP Neil power pipes. I am hearing that Neil power pipes are very difficult to get? Anybody run either one of these on the Arctic cat any input would be great Thank you

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
My .02 GGB/jaws are annoying loud and I’ve seen low end bogs get exaggerated by these cans (issue went away putting stock can back on) Me and my buddy both like our SSI stainless and diamond-s ti cans both have good sound and no running issues wish I would have got the SSI in ti cuz of the crazy colour it turns after the heat gets to it.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
^I found the SSI borderline too loud for me, replaced it with diamond s, much better. Jaws and GGB make trail versions that are probably quieter than SSI, at least the jaws one is id bet, my buddies HPS is quieter than my SSI was. interesting side dump on the GGB, its what Caleb kesterke (sp?) runs and doesnt look like any bogs for sure on his!

Vertical-Extreme

Lifetime Membership
Sep 15, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta
www.airdriejudo.ca
Been running Jaws since 2014 with no can bogging issues. Biggest reason I run Jaws is that they are flow tested to perform identical to stock.
But yes the race can is loud when on full throttle. Any other position it is tollerable .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
Been running Jaws since 2014 with no can bogging issues. Biggest reason I run Jaws is that they are flow tested to perform identical to stock.
But yes the race can is loud when on full throttle. Any other position it is tollerable .

I wonder if it’s specific to fuel maps (circle/square/triangle) cuz my buddy with a ‘14 PC and a jaws can can’t even let it idle too much without loading up and fouling plugs. Many cans out there are “flow” tested, but are they tested at temperature and elevation? Are they flow testing with a stock pipe? Stock pipe at that temp and elevation? Or is it just at their elevation? So many factors.

Premium Features