• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS REQUESTING COMMENTS ON "SNOMO MANAGEMENT"

Bowtie496

Lifetime Membership
Jun 7, 2010
Carey, ID
Winter Wildlands Alliance has a push on their website to get 1000 comments to the forest service advocating shutting us out and limiting us to roads and trails, we need to dwarf their numbers with comments from the snowmobile community.....unfortunately we probably won't succeed, especially since this thread has been viewed only 56 times...Take a few minutes to comment, get friends and family to do the same, then we can all get back to the brand bashing threads...

J
Dec 15, 2008
Orofino, Id
I'm a little late to this as I don't check SW much during the summer but the link did not work for me. I'll try again when I'm at home, and if it does work I'll be using FB to spread it as it seems people check that more times a day than they breathe.

jjmyzrider

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
Helena, MT
Posted a comment. Sure wish greenies were not so lazy. Millions of acres of wilderness for them to use for skiing and snowshoeing, but they have to use snowmobilers plowed lots for there Prius and Outbacks. They can't get to and don't use the land they fight so hard to make quiet for themselves.

L
Dec 17, 2008

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 7.07.46 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 7.07.46 PM.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Premium Features