• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Asking for riders' input about winter non-motorized areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
the sad thing is I was ready to drop the money for the membership....Now I'd rather drink it up and let it out on a dead stump....
now that is the real tragedy here... yammadog was going to pay for something.. :devil:

Yes, I know, I owe you a steak meal still, and justadude too.. Does it count if my new diet doesn't allow me to eat out? By diet, I mean the, no whole frozen pizza and half a container of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, with two hard ciders, while watching movies laying in bed diet..

Tough times these days..

Last edited:

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
now that is the real tragedy here... yammadog was going to pay for something.. :devil:

Yes, I know, I owe you and steak meal still....

You still haven't wined and dined those boys?

That's supposed to happen immediately following sled retrieval. Same night...steak and lobster.

No wonder Yammadog is fired up.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
That's supposed to happen immediately following sled retrieval. Same night...steak and lobster.

Crap, now you are making me feel guilty. Ok, how about Sunday guys? Yammadog? Justadude? Crap, this sounds like a fricken man date. Maybe I know the reason they would rather bail then go for dinner.. I have been rather lonely these last couple of months...:face-icon-small-sho

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Crap, now you are making me feel guilty. Ok, how about Sunday guys? Yammadog? Justadude? Crap, this sounds like a fricken man date. Maybe I know the reason they would rather bail then go for dinner.. I have been rather lonely these last couple of months...:face-icon-small-sho

Or if you really wanna be cheap...take em to Sledmodr's BBQ tomorrow. Free beer and steak.

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
LAME Thread has been merged with this thread.

Hope it make it easier for ya diamonddave. :face-icon-small-win :thumb:

STEAK!?! LOBSTER!?!

** Waits for coordinates to load into GPS **

Last edited:

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.

Beer getogether in your garage with electronics and an 800 CFI this summer?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
crap, the threads were merged and now yammadog won't see my post making fun of him about not paying. How ironic is that for you? Rhetorical question, as I won't be able to see it either..

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
LAME Thread has been merged with this thread.

Hope it make it easier for ya diamonddave. :face-icon-small-win :thumb:

STEAK!?! LOBSTER!?!

** Waits for coordinates to load into GPS **

Cool. I don't know how they doo 3 sites. I can't even doo 2 threads.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I think considering this is a land issue, that maybe we could bend the rules and open up the posts for everyone????

Otherwise, Ruffy misses my invite to his garage.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I think considering this is a land issue, that maybe we could bend the rules and open up the posts for everyone????

Otherwise, Ruffy misses my invite to his garage.

only way to do that is to move the thread:(... or we can just start a 'part 2'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features