• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mt St Helens Poll - Please Vote

M
Jan 22, 2008
Confused?

I clicked on the leave it the way it is but I wasn't sure if it counted me, I don't have to sign in or anything do I, never rode there but I am going to join saws tomarrow, hate to spend money I don't have but this is getting crazy, I have been getting depressed reading all the possible shut downs for snow machines areas.

C
Apr 15, 2008
shingletown,ca
I live 8 miles from the fore mentioned lassen volcanic national park in a small community of about 1500 hundred people.It is sickning to have this beautiful mountain range in your back yard and nobody can enjoy it in the winter except for cross country skiers and snow shoers(granola smokers)Our community would love to have more access to this land .I truly believe snowmobiling offers an opportunity for people who have some physical dissabilities bad knees for example to get out and enjoy the mountains in their winter state.I ride with one.They not only keep you out of the park but they post a vehicle closure area around the outside of the park boundry.ie any mountains close to park worth riding to keep the noise down for the granolas.The forest service does offer a park about 15 miles away but is mainly road riding with very little mountains also lower elevation.Nice trade off huh?Well thats my sad story, bring the land back to all the people not just some.Im out

Premium Features