• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

propane turbo nytro

D
Sep 12, 2008
this is built by brad has camo 162 simmons skiis and suspension <500 miles boss seat and runs on propane trouble free turn key. i drove my propane apex all last year and had no trouble all year these are great trouble free sleds and propane is 3$ per gallon to 7$ race fuel call mark 208 709 7249 thanks 20,000$:p:p:p

S

supraturbo

Banned
Sep 9, 2008
quebec canada
Nytro propane

To everybody,
if you don't live within 500 feet of this guy`s(Dr.) house, forget about buying is sleds.......do not return calls,plenty ofgood intentions when you talk to him but again nothing done......good luck to anybody how want to deal with Mr. too busy life saver.

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
To everybody,
if you don't live within 500 feet of this guy`s(Dr.) house, forget about buying is sleds.......do not return calls,plenty ofgood intentions when you talk to him but again nothing done......good luck to anybody how want to deal with Mr. too busy life saver.

I thought you bought the titanium nitro and were tickled pink with the guy or at least thats what your post implied on the nytro thread, what happened?

S

supraturbo

Banned
Sep 9, 2008
quebec canada
I thought you bought the titanium nitro and were tickled pink with the guy or at least thats what your post implied on the nytro thread, what happened?

Talked to Mark two times, yes he would sell it to me, asked for wire information for payment never called back, so i called back and again another bul!sh!t answer.......he thinks he is god because he is a doctor... so disrespectfull and arrogant...not a joke man.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
I have a buddy looking for a T nytro and this one caught our eye.. But maybe we will just look else where... Thanks for the info

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
I just talked with him for over a hour today. Was a really nice guy, very helpful and answered all my questions and phone calls. That's been my experience.

S

supraturbo

Banned
Sep 9, 2008
quebec canada
I just talked with him for over a hour today. Was a really nice guy, very helpful and answered all my questions and phone calls. That's been my experience.

like i did with him weeks ago!!!! it is another story to actually go and get the sled my friend, you will see....m from canada and didn't like it??? i don't know but several other members PM'ed me to tell me they had the same experience with him.....anyway good luck on your adventure to buy something from him!

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
I just picked up a turbo apex from Doc today and it could not have been a better experience. Total standup guy. If you ask all the guys in the industry about Mark they will all vouch for him heavily.

S

supraturbo

Banned
Sep 9, 2008
quebec canada
I just picked up a turbo apex from Doc today and it could not have been a better experience. Total standup guy. If you ask all the guys in the industry about Mark they will all vouch for him heavily.

i guess you live within an hour of him.....or he didn't have the balls to let me know it was to much PIB dealing with a canadian even if i my transporter would pick the sled up at is door......?????
happy to see there is something good left in this man.....received 5 private messages of warning on him.......i guess he picks his buyers???

S
Oct 26, 2001
Westpoint, Utah
I'll offer up I bought an 1150 from Mark a few yews back, took some time, but the deal went through...good deal for me, he's not a snowmobile shop, he's a guy sellin stuff... give it some pateints...

T
May 16, 2008
have had several deals with dr. and drove over 500 miles one way very stand-up guy . went down two weeks ago and his son and wife took us up to his cabin in island pank to get one of the sleds we got. and yes he is a very busy guy but always answers or gets back with me. a freind of mine went to buy a sled from him today , and mark even went to utah and picked it up so they didnt have to drive all the way down. mark is in idaho falls , we drive from cda. id and i dont have anything bad to say about him at all.

S

supraturbo

Banned
Sep 9, 2008
quebec canada
I think a went a bit to far.....i was so pissed to miss the other sleds for sale ....i was going nuts!!! maybe he is a good guy and i will let this one move on.....Sorry Dr. for the bashing.....simply way too angry at you for not calling back when you said we had a deal......let's move on

Premium Features