• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let's see your worst stick!!!PIC'S!!!!WOW!!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Two years ago.

Paul G.one of our best riders, lucky Dennis found him he almost drowned, about gave up riding anything after it.

Last edited:
A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
Hotboat asked how to post large pics in a thread... I wanted to know the same thing and finally figured it out so I thought I would post the tutorial.

First off you need a Photobucket account (its Free)- click this link if you want to get an account - http://photobucket.com/register/?ref=homejoin

Once you have the photobucket account upload the pictures you want to post. After your pics are uploaded you will have an option to copy a direct link to your pic. see below
Photobucket.jpg

Once you have the link copied click the "Insert Image" icon and paste the link from photobucket
Howtopostpics.jpg

I hope that helps as I prefer not having to click on attachments to see pictures.

FYI- JUST follow those directions BUT copy and past the "IMG" code and the pic will show up large without people having to follow a link

Hotboat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT.
X

x-guy

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 12, 2007
Vancouver, BC
looks like he may have hit the brakes and slowly slid in and stayed on his sled, otherwise you would think the momentum would have caused the sled to wedge in the bank more horizontal, rather than going front end down the hole, my guess anyways, but damn thats a bad one.

Premium Features