• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

See how your Senator Voted on the pipeline

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
In case you are too damned lazy to click the link...

Alexander (R-TN), Yea
Ayotte (R-NH), Yea
Baldwin (D-WI), Nay
Barrasso (R-WY), Yea
Begich (D-AK), Yea
Bennet (D-CO), Yea
Blumenthal (D-CT), Nay
Blunt (R-MO), Yea
Booker (D-NJ), Nay
Boozman (R-AR), Yea
Boxer (D-CA), Nay
Brown (D-OH), Nay
Burr (R-NC), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Nay
Cardin (D-MD), Nay
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Casey (D-PA), Yea
Chambliss (R-GA), Yea
Coats (R-IN), Yea
Coburn (R-OK), Yea
Cochran (R-MS), Yea
Collins (R-ME), Yea
Coons (D-DE), Nay
Corker (R-TN), Yea
Cornyn (R-TX), Yea
Crapo (R-ID), Yea
Cruz (R-TX), Yea
Donnelly (D-IN), Yea
Durbin (D-IL), Nay
Enzi (R-WY), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Nay
Fischer (R-NE), Yea
Flake (R-AZ), Yea
Franken (D-MN), Nay
Gillibrand (D-NY), Nay
Graham (R-SC), Yea
Grassley (R-IA), Yea
Hagan (D-NC), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Nay
Hatch (R-UT), Yea
Heinrich (D-NM), Nay
Heitkamp (D-ND), Yea
Heller (R-NV), Yea
Hirono (D-HI), Nay
Hoeven (R-ND), Yea
Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
Isakson (R-GA), Yea
Johanns (R-NE), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Nay
Johnson (R-WI), Yea
Kaine (D-VA), Nay
King (I-ME), Nay
Kirk (R-IL), Yea
Klobuchar (D-MN), Nay
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Leahy (D-VT), Nay
Lee (R-UT), Yea
Levin (D-MI), Nay
Manchin (D-WV), Yea
Markey (D-MA), Nay
McCain (R-AZ), Yea
McCaskill (D-MO), Yea
McConnell (R-KY), Yea
Menendez (D-NJ), Nay
Merkley (D-OR), Nay
Mikulski (D-MD), Nay
Moran (R-KS), Yea
Murkowski (R-AK), Yea
Murphy (D-CT), Nay
Murray (D-WA), Nay
Nelson (D-FL), Nay
Paul (R-KY), Yea
Portman (R-OH), Yea
Pryor (D-AR), Yea
Reed (D-RI), Nay
Reid (D-NV), Nay
Risch (R-ID), Yea
Roberts (R-KS), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Nay
Rubio (R-FL), Yea
Sanders (I-VT), Nay
Schatz (D-HI), Nay
Schumer (D-NY), Nay
Scott (R-SC), Yea
Sessions (R-AL), Yea
Shaheen (D-NH), Nay
Shelby (R-AL), Yea
Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Tester (D-MT), Yea
Thune (R-SD), Yea
Toomey (R-PA), Yea
Udall (D-CO), Nay
Udall (D-NM), Nay
Vitter (R-LA), Yea
Walsh (D-MT), Yea
Warner (D-VA), Yea
Warren (D-MA), Nay
Whitehouse (D-RI), Nay
Wicker (R-MS), Yea
Wyden (D-OR), Nay

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Really this goes down to whom has the most to gain or lose. ie, buffet has lots of railroad that will lose deals if it goes through. The fact of it being a enviroment thing is bs. It is all money and politics.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
it is just amazing how partisan this project has become. I am not talking republican/ democrat i am talking those who rely on the petroleum industry and those who don't. When the economy was teetering on collapse there was a huge debate on the issue of "Can the goverment create jobs or just work?" because creating work will not help this country to get it back on its feet. Now all of a sudden people are saying the Pipeline will create 41,000 jobs but only less then 100 will be permanent. That sounds like creating work not jobs to me but the focus is directed on the 41,000 jobs. So in what a couple of years 40.900 people will be again looking for work. Not sure how that helps the economy grow. You add to that the fact that there already is a pipeline that runs from Canada through the US mind you a smaller one and one that takes a more indirect route but ends up exactly right where the new proposed pipeline will.
The oil will not benefit the US because the world commodities market which oil is traded on doesn't work that way. The US will have to buy it on the world market just like everyone else. Who wins the big Petroleum Conglomerate who keep posting record profits every quarter. Those in turn spend billions on suppressing the development of alternative energy technology which in my view would in fact create new jobs not just work. however people hate change. That is evident here in this fight. Its way too easy to keep sucking on the petroleum tit but then again that is just my liberal dumbazz fooktard opinion I am not going to say i know the answer either because it is way more complex of an issue then people are making it out to be because it doesnt help their either for OR against argument

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Other than knowing how the senators from your state voted it ultimately makes no difference, President Obama has said many times that he will veto any bill that comes to him for this pipeline.

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Work for construction workers and companies for a couple of years and then back to the oil companies raping us 50 cents to a dollar more for diesel than what we pay for gas (even though gas is more expensive to produce).

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
b95d04098ab2c6f6317906438e38d6d2.jpg

Imagine that, the P.O.S. voted nay.

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
Our Dem voted yea! Heidi Heitkamp votes for the people of our state! I'm right minded but I support her! She has a bible and several guns and she knows how to use both!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Our Dem voted yea! Heidi Heitkamp votes for the people of our state! I'm right minded but I support her! She has a bible and several guns and she knows how to use both!

She's a "Good Democrat"
There used to be quite a few of them, but nowadays you have a better chance of sucking chocolate milk from a leppar whore tit than coming across a good democrat.

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
She's a "Good Democrat"
There used to be quite a few of them, but nowadays you have a better chance of sucking chocolate milk from a leppar whore tit than coming across a good democrat.

I love using "creative" analogies, and always enjoy your's, but that there takes the cake!

Premium Features