• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Full throttle motorsports

Colbymh

Lifetime Membership
Sep 1, 2018
Oregon
Anyone make purchases through them before? Beyond unsatisfied with their slow shipping. An “in stock” item is taking 13 days to ship to me. Note to self.

Colbymh

Lifetime Membership
Sep 1, 2018
Oregon
14 days later the bars arrived. I gave a bad review due to shipping but said the bars were a 5 star.. they literally complained to Amazon to have review deleted because they said it could have been 15 days but since I got them within 14 they were early. They told me initially the 19th, not the 26th of feb.

Total BS.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
14 days later the bars arrived. I gave a bad review due to shipping but said the bars were a 5 star.. they literally complained to Amazon to have review deleted because they said it could have been 15 days but since I got them within 14 they were early. They told me initially the 19th, not the 26th of feb.

Total BS.

Well, Amazon is the devil, so I find a little joy every time someone has a less than stellar experience with a transaction.

Premium Features