• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mline Sled Decks

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Anyone else having issues with Mline sled decks?

I ordered a sled deck in April, and paid in full. I know they had some employee scam them out of a lot of money this year. Mark the owner told me in mid October that Id have a deck by the end of November. Well here it is now and they havent returned my calls or emails this week. The infiniboard is on backorder and I said a couple weeks ago just ship it with painted plywood, and that I just wanted my deck. I see them post up stuff on facebook on items they are working on and bringing out. You would think they would be spending that time concentrating on building the products for the people who have already paid and still waiting as long as I have. $4500 and 8 month later, and I feel Im gonna get screwed! As a business owner myself, if something like this went down with my company Id be on the horn giving my customers updates.

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Never a good idea to pay in full for a product that is not available at time of payment:(:(:(

GreenState

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
McCall

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Seems like this happens frequently with decks. Had a buddy asking me about some out of North Dakota a couple weeks ago... told him NOT to pay for ANY deck unless it is ready to pickup.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Ended up finally getting it last week. Didn't come with the track extensions I ordered though. So that plus the infini decking once it comes in will need to be shipped still. Could have been packaged better. Saran wrap shipping 2000mi didn't cut it. Had some powdercoat and aluminum damage at the corners.

T
Apr 11, 2018
SE WI
Seems like this happens frequently with decks. Had a buddy asking me about some out of North Dakota a couple weeks ago... told him NOT to pay for ANY deck unless it is ready to pickup.

DuraDeck from Tarp pro in Tower City? We picked one up on the way for a guy who came out west with us. I think he was getting the run around for a bit and was suppose to have it a month or two earlier but it was ready when we got there. I was very impressed with the deck and build quality, especially for the price.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
So Mline never ended up shipping my track extensions or crediting me back for the infiniboard i paid for but never received. Mark has ignored my texts with him. 1.5 years later. Id suggest doing business with any other sled deck company. What a disgrace this company is to our industry by ripping people off.

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
So Mline never ended up shipping my track extensions or crediting me back for the infiniboard i paid for but never received. Mark has ignored my texts with him. 1.5 years later. Id suggest doing business with any other sled deck company. What a disgrace this company is to our industry by ripping people off.
What number have you been texting? PM me if you want

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Premium Features