• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 m8000 162

Clark42

Lifetime Membership
Jun 3, 2016
Washington
Asking $5000

2nd owner selling my 2014 m8, just about completely updated to a 2016 Ltd, I have paperwork for all parts / work done. Spring ordering so I'm downsizing and selling this

Under 1700 miles, 700 on new top end spi pistons, I haven't had a single issue with this engine.
-2016+ 36" front end
-Fox float 3 evol front and back rear shocks revalved by tom's snowmobile and service
-Next stage gauge reflash
-2015 jackshaft update
-Tki belt drive with spare belt, oiler deleted
-Team rapid reaction secondary
-Team tied secondary
-Clutched by racin station, comes with spare belt
-Bmfab skinny boards
-C3 3" post forward kit, front crossmember cracked and welded so I've been keeping an eye on it
-Wyo steering mod
-Mtnfit headlight delete with frogskin mesh
-Cfr treadway bars, controls cleaned up, m-series brake lever and resi, rsi throttle block, mtn bike grips without heating elements - haven't had an issue with cold hands despite that.
-Polaris gripper skis, non carbide skags
-Boss seat, higher capacity fuel tank. I think the float is full of gas because the gauge isn't that reliable
-Jaws can or SLP, have both and a muff pot cooker
-Cobra pull cord
-BCA mtnpro tunnel bag
-misc frog skin to cover factory gaps in the panels
-ecd wrap in decent shape.
-Pro-armor teather

I had to replace the lower brake side bellypan and it has yet to be wrapped, luckily it doesn't stick out that much. Clutch side panel tab broke off

Many of the parts on it were installed by the original owner but I haven't had an issue with any of them. I have 3 folders full of service and part receipts and most of the factory take-off parts. Will come with a mixing jug with some 40:1 left in it as well as some leftover oil. I don't think this sled's ever seen ethanol besides in a pinch.

Thanks

Pictures on craig's>> https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/snw/d/marysville-2014-arctic-cat-m8-m8000/6809551906.html

Premium Features