• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Scott NOFOG Fan or Habervision Eliminator

M
Nov 28, 2007
I'm interested in purchasing a nofog fan for my goggles. I am looking at either the Scott Nofog Fan or the Habervision Eliminator. I've read one review on the Scott and a couple of reviews on the Eliminator. I am curious if the Scott works as well as the Habervision? I am also looking for any inputs on peoples thoughts on the fan noise, if one is quieter than the other? Thanks for any input.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
As with the 509 fan, aren't they the same fan with just a different sticker on them?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I have a 509 fan and I KNOW it's the same fan as Habervisions.

If I remember correctly, someone said that ALL of the goggle fans are made by the same manuf....but they just send them out to companies to put their label on.

They are not proprietary.

Last edited:
R
Jan 17, 2008
When purchasing a fan take your goggles as some of the frames do not allow the fan to fit because of the depth or the curvature of the frame to the lens

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
When I've gotten to the deep wet days, my fan totally fails to keep the lenses dry and clear.

They only work on the days that tend to be more "dry". But then again, I don't even need the fan on those days.

J
Sep 21, 2013
Vancouver, WA
I have used the Scott No-Fog fan for the past 3 rides... So far, I love it. It's not very loud, more of like a dull hum. Keeps the fog right out of my goggles, I hardly ever take off my helmet now, even when stuck.

Premium Features