• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KLIM

Z

zachwrench

Oct 30, 2011
Michigan
it all about customer service

They make good gear I have had there boots almost 5 yrs now and been threw three pairs of there powercross gloves I'm hard on those . The boots holding up great no silicone needed the gloves ya they blow out.

I treat a sled like a dirtbike and my gear is just along for the ride. It all takes a beating and a good time is had by all. I do see the mans problem here all he wanted was a new zip and that is what he was asking for it could have been put in a envelope I guess stamps are getting to expensive just like a zip.

GolfPineAcres

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2008
Well, I'm worried now. I have a set of Keeweenaw bibs 2 seasons old. THe same issue. Bibs look like new, lost the right leg bottom slide.
Attempting to not get upset yet.... but thinking my issue is going to end up the exact same way.
Nice $400 set of bibs that the "lifetime" warranty is really only two seasons??
Yikes.... stand by....

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
find a slider and they will work fine again. The zip with the missing slider the zip was perfect. I have no idea how the slider fell off, it never left a mark?

rode with them this Sunday and they did fine. pictures from the trip below.

2014-03-31

2014-03-31

2014-03-31

2014-03-31

Last edited:
C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
Zipper was handled he got his repaired!!!!

Well, I'm worried now. I have a set of Keeweenaw bibs 2 seasons old. THe same issue. Bibs look like new, lost the right leg bottom slide.
Attempting to not get upset yet.... but thinking my issue is going to end up the exact same way.
Nice $400 set of bibs that the "lifetime" warranty is really only two seasons??
Yikes.... stand by....

I PM'd him and it looks like KLIM fixed his zipper under warranty. :face-icon-small-hap

Could be my bibs had too much overall damage voiding warranty repairs?

Or they got the legs and zipper crossed perfect zipper missing slider confused with bad zipper with intact slider.

Anyway this made me really happy that they took care of a customer. I have to say I really don't like thinking KLIM service sucks. Its depressing to lose something you believe that has your back.

The KLIM gear I have is good and so I will never need a warranty support besides a missing zipper.

I don't know when I will need new gear, my KLIM gear is holding up really well right now. I am looking around and there are so many other brands that cost less and seem to perform really well. I am going to look at Motorfist for my next purchase because of my actual experience.

HMK, Helley Hansen, Motorfist, TOBE.

I would like to support an American made product and someone told me HMK is made in the US. we will see.........

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Next time send them a picture of your brother with the warranty request. He looks like a pretty big dude!

Premium Features