• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Pink Sinister w/ fan

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Bought these for the color...which I love! :)

First riding with them was down in West Yellowstone in snowy/foggy/freezing fog with a bit of clearing, but no sunshine at all (though I feel the lens color would be great in the sun too).

Lens color was perfect. I had brought along my Black Ops, as well as another pair of goggles, and extra lenses. Never did need to change out. I did remove my goggles in a couple of places where I seriously needed all of my vision...but the removal was due to the freezing fog build up and me not wanting to biff it or fall off the mountain (it was a quick grab and let them hang off of my arm). Sight was better with the goggles, but I couldn't clear the freezing fog off fast enough and be able to keep on the throttle.

Fit was very comfortable. No issue with field of vision.

Lenses are very durable. Having to wipe with the freezing fog worried me about scratching up my new goggles. Didn't have an issue with that. I did put on a pair of polarized shades for a very short time (about 10 minutes), wiped them a few times, and that pair of sunglasses is toast.

Fan works well. It freaked me out at first on a stop upon hearing it and wondering where that sound was coming from (sounded kind of like some sort of alarm to me). You can't hear it with sleds running. I am actually quite impressed with the fan. I typically have always removed my goggles at stops, but found I didn't do that even after a good workout, the fan would kick in and clear the fog. I never realized my habit of removing my goggles until I wasn't taking them off.

This is a very good goggle set up, and it gets 2 thumbs up from me! :)

Premium Features